1.04.2009

Clock.my.Time.

I believe we need, another point please...
6.1, 1.@9
...act.knowledge, be gentle.
One.hour,@.13s
~I heart you.
~And thank you, for not breaking it.

61.6 = 62

...can I have my ball back now please?" ;)
Dear?

Player..we.Turn...the ball....

.2682
.2425
an...' ever'... began. :)

"I'm behin.ya,nut cuz.I'm.slow, but cuz, I lapped you, long ago."
Barbarian. ;p~ " ...never beg." She said.

LOVE
LIVE
LAUGH and!
Learn.

Player....
Deliver Result.S.et:
= Comment: Player....

=====================================
Courtesy Reply:
Player 'K' = Pass. Entry.
Player 'K' = 1score
Player 'K': Level2: see Pi
Clue: Group
Reply: Player K ;)
Expected Return: "101 digits, in order, 2 see the __________________"
....

2 comments:

kristina said...

and i say: live, love and learn =)

IzzyGumbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.